Are you a math teacher, tutor, professor or just love creating math content? Join our team of writers at Delta Math! We are seeking passionate mathematics educators to author lessons, practice problems, quizzes, video explainers and other instructional content for our website.
Why Write for Delta Math
Share your math expertise: Help fill learning gaps for students who need more math practice Earn extra income: Get paid for accepted contributions Expand your portfolio: Add published pieces to your writing repertoire Give back: Positively impact math comprehension for students of all levels
What We’re Looking For
We welcome contributors who:
- Have experience teaching mathematics or advanced math degrees
- Can explain math concepts clearly and concisely
- Are highly knowledgeable in a math concentration (algebra, geometry, calculus etc.)
- Can write for various levels from elementary through high school
- Will fact-check all work to ensure completely accuracy
How to Apply
If you are interested in writing for Delta Math, please submit the following:
- A resume and short bio highlighting your math background
- Writing samples that showcase your ability to explain mathematical concepts (past lesson plans, sample problems etc.)
- The math topic areas and grade levels you are interested in covering
- (Optional) Link to any online portfolio displaying published writing samples
Our current writer needs include [LIST SPECIFIC MATH CONTENT AREAS HERE].
You will be required to take a short math proficiency test prior to contributing. Please email all writer applications and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you on our team!